About Us

Hi, thank you for visiting my boutique! I’m Janelle the owner and founder of L.E & CO. L.E & CO was born out of my love for my two children, Ellianna (Ellie - L.E) and Jack and my desire to spend as much time with them as I can. Being their mommy is truly a dream come true and I want to relish every second I can! This sweet little boutique of mine fulfills so many passions. I’m what they call an older (Shh, just turned 44!) mother with two small children and enjoy shopping from the comfort of my home because lets be real who has time for the mall these days, life is busy! 
A little about L.E & CO
L.E & CO. is an online women's clothing store based out of Troy, Michigan. I am dedicated in finding amazing fashionable unique clothing for women. I strive on quality, affordability and giving you the best online experience at L.E & CO. I also make it a point to find clothing that is versatile - business, casual or a night out! So many of my pieces can be worn in or out of the office. I ship within 48 hours from my home in Troy, MI where all merchandise is stored. 90% of the merchandise that I purchase for my boutique comes from Los Angles, the other 10% is from small vendors in the US.
L.E & CO. can be reached by email at shopleandco@gmail.com